Wednesday, May 17, 2006

If there's one thing I've discovered, it's that the Internet never forgets. Elephants will forget. Wives will forget (eventually). But the Internet never forgets.

I have to be very mindful of what I type here. This blog will live in Google's cache forever until and unless somebody expires the content out of existence. It'll be here long, long after the blog has disappeared from this site.

I don't think people realize this...that their blogs don't disappear when they delete their accounts (or the host does it for them). Neither do some websites.

Why was I reminded of this? Because I found some wonderfully interesting comments from over the years made by people in certain conversational settings or blogs. Comments people try to run from, hoping that some will never know and that others will forget.

But the Internet...the Internet never forgets....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home