Thursday, December 07, 2006

Global Warming Alarmism

Let me get this straight. According to Sen James Inhofe, the media is engaged in alarmism over "global warming" and engaged in "hyping scientifically unfounded climate alarmism?"

Gee...say it ain't so.

It's pretty funny (and telling) when the Chairman of the Environment and Public Works Committee refers to global warming as "the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people." That sure doesn't jibe with the movie by the new Prophet of Environmentalism, Al Gore, that the liberals have been hailing as a modern-day version of The Jungle.

There's no doubt that Al Gore has finally found his niche in America. He is perfecting the art of extreme liberal alarmism and chucking batteries from the sidelines. Hyperbole seems to be integral to his speech (after all, according to him the present war in Iraq is "the worst strategic mistake in the entire history of the United States." Al Gore failed out of divinity school, law school, and the electora college (ba-dum-bum), and now he apparently is working hard to fail out of a history program somewhere.

Anyway, I digress... Sen Inhofe will soon be replaced by Sen Barbara Boxer as Chairman of that committee. Boy, if that isn't like hiring an alcoholic as a bartender. Can't wait to see what ridiculous legistlation she tries to push through as sacrifices to the God of Environmentalism (aka Mother Earth).

Folks, I firmly believe in responsible conservationism. I go out of my way to recycle and not be wasteful. But this is getting absolutely ridiculous. Between the pervasive Environmentalism and the militant Evolutionism my children are being constantly subjected to I certainly have my hands full deprogramming my children.

Maranatha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home